At Camp Little Tooth, your child’s oral health is important to us, but so is teaching them how to achieve and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. Our practice has five main goals, which are:
- The safety and comfort of your child while he or she is in our office.
- Providing early intervention and preventative education for both our patients and their parents.
- Consistently providing predictable and positive experiences for your children during their dental appointments at our office.
- Offering the highest quality of pediatric dental care that Lafayette, Colorado has to offer.
- Promoting whole body wellness by encouraging and promoting an active lifestyle, appreciation for nature and a healthy diet.
Why Choose Camp Little Tooth
Our trained pediatric dentist, Dr. Raelene Fulford and her friendly and educated staff are trained to work specifically with children. It’s the goal of each of our employees to focus on the health, happiness, and the well-being of your children. We’re also able to work with children who experience dental anxiety and fear.
We want each of our patients to have a fun and unique experience at our office! We can’t wait to meet your family and begin teaching your children the importance of their oral health and how they can maintain it.
Please contact our pediatric dentist to learn more about why our patients love us! Our pediatric dental office is located in Lafayette, Colorado, but we also provide dental care to patients located in Louisville, Broomfield, Erie, Boulder, Superior and Todd Creek, Colorado.