Kyla works at the front desk to ensure that every camper's appointment goes smoothly so that they have a great time at the dentist. She is a native Coloradan and grew up in Eagle. Kyla has a bachelors degree in Human Development and Family Studies and her passion is working with children. When Kyla is not at the Camp, she enjoys skiing, hiking, playing with Montana, or roasting marshmallows by the camp fire. A fun fact about Kyla is that she has been skiing since she was 2 and was once a ski instructor for children ages 3-6 at the Vail Ski Resorts. Kyla absolutely cannot wait to meet you and your camper at Camp Little Tooth!
Kyla's Favorite Things:
- Favorite Ski Run: Jack Rabbit Alley in Beaver Creek
- Favorite Campground: Sylvan Lake Campground in Eagle
- Favorite Movie: Selena and Elf
- Favorite Sports Team: Broncos
- Favorite Pastime: being outdoors in our beautiful state of Colorado
Lea works in the back to ensure all our campers have beautiful & happy teeth! She is a native Coloradian from Longmont and has a passion for working with children especially in dentistry. In her spare time, Lea enjoys spending time with her family and her dogs, Eli and Oakley. She also loves to go to baseball games, snowboard, play guitar and make her own music. Lea can't wait to welcome campers to Camp Little Tooth!
Lea's favorite things:
- Favorite food: Lasagna
- Favorite movie: Romy and Michelle High School Reunion
- Favorite color: sparkley pink and yellow
- Favorite baseball team: Colorado Rockies